The Geoinformation Society of Nigeria (GEOSON) 2021 Annual Conference and AGA, November 14 – 17, 2021 at Intercontinental Hotel Lagos, Lagos State.
Conference Theme: “Geospatial Technology for Sustainable Smart City and Blue Economy Development”
• Smart City Development
• Marine Spatial Planning and Economic Development
• Urban Security
• Property taxation and IGR improvement
• Good governance and Geospatial Technology.
Abstract Submission – 25th June, 2021
Notification of Acceptance- 9th July, 2021
Full Paper submission – 24th September, 2021
Conditions for Acceptance of Abstract and Full Papers:
The following are guidelines for final acceptance of full papers:
1. Abstract must be submitted not later than 25th June 2021 through firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Papers must be well researched, well-written
3. Full text of papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word, Times Romans 12pts font size, and 1.5 line spacing, on A4 size paper, APA format of citation, and not more than 14 pages, including list of references.
4. Full papers are expected to reach the Publication Committee not later than 24th September 2021 through email@example.com.
5. All authors of accepted or unaccepted papers will be informed in writing not later than 30th October 2021 through their email addresses.
6. Authors of accepted papers will be required to submit Power Point presentations to the designated email addresses or by flash-drives to the National Secretariat not later than 1st November 2021.
NB: Any paper received after the scheduled dates will not be treated, and the Committee shall not accept liability for failed email deliveries.
- Institutional Members Conference fee: N200,000
- Fellow Conference Fees: N50,000
- Full members and Associate Members Conference Fees: N20,000
- Student Members Conference Fees: N5,000
The fees to be paid to the account of the Society (Geoinformation Society of Nigeria – FCMB: 4896744016).